* For its 112-year history of football, Columbia has played 988 games with an overall record 532-432-24.
* Since 2000, here are records for the Tide against their opponents:
Pequea Valley 10-1; Donegal 9-1; Northern Lebanon 8-3; Eastern 6-2; Annville-Cleona 5-6; Elco 4-7; Cocalico 3-1; Lancaster Catholic 3-8; L-S 3-3; Daniel Boone 3-2; Garden Spot 2-0; Bishop Shanahan 2-0; Scotland 2-0; York Suburban 2-2; Kennard-Dale 1-0; Oxford 1-0; Fairfield 1-0; Lebanon Catholic 1-0; Holy Name 1-0; Trinity 0-1; Halifax 0-1; Northeastern 0-1; Boiling Springs 0-1; Wyomissing 0-2; Steel-High 0-3.
* Columbia has 108 first downs on the season, compared to 133 for the opposition. Columbia's season high totals are 17 against Boiling Springs and Lancaster Catholic to a low of eight vs. Annville-Cleona.
* Columbia's top four scoring drives of the year are 12 for 75 against Eastern; 12-53 vs. Pequea Valley; 11-78 vs. Boiling Springs and 11-59 vs. Eastern. The Tide also had drives of 10-70 vs. Boiling Springs and 10-75 vs. Northern Lebanon.
* Columbia's shortest drives of the season were a 1-63 vs. A-C; 2-94 vs. A-C; 2-69 vs. Boone.
* Columbia has had the ball first in six of its nine games. It's best average starting field position was 36 against Catholic.
* Columbia has scored on 31 of its 96 possessions this year -- the best was 6-11 against Pequea Valley, with the worst being 2-11 vs. Catholic and Annville-Cleona, On the other side, thge opposition has scored on 35 of 98 possessions with Boone scoring on 7 of 15 possessions and the worst was Elco, who went 1-10.
* Columbia has scored 236 points this season, with the high of 48 vs. Pequea Valley and a low of 13 vs. Annville-Cleona. In only one of its games, the Tide has scored in every quarter (PV) and in another game scored all of its points in one quarter (Lancaster Catholic). The Tide has scored 25 points in the third quarter of its first nine games.
* Columbia has given up 256 points, with a high of 56 against Catholic and a low of six against Elco. In two of its games, Elco and Northern Lebanon, all the points given up six and 20 were in one quarter. Catholic, Boiling Springs and Daniel Boone scored in all four quarters against the Tide.
* Columbia has rushed for 1,428 and passed for 1,630 this season, while giving up 2,213 yards on the ground and 963 through the air.
Thursday, November 4, 2010
MATTHEW J. BEAVER, AGE 33, OF YORK, WAS CITED FOR STOP SIGNS AND YIELD SIGNS AT ROUTE 30 AND LINDEN STREET, OCT. 23.
JOSEPH ANTHONY ALLEN, AGE 32, OF COLUMBIA, WAS CITED FOR PUBLIC DRUNKENNESS, IN THE 600 BLOCK OF UNION STREET, OCT. 22.
PETER KAREM FOUAD, AGE 20, OF COLUMBIA, WAS CITED FOR TRAFFIC-CONTROL SIGNALS AT THIRD AND CHESTNUT STREETS, OCT. 27.
SEMIJAD KUSMIC, AGE 38, FROM KENTUCKY, WAS CITED FOR UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES ON ROUTE 30 EAST, OCT. 26.
VATSALA DEVI PARCHURI, AGE 37, OF YORK, WAS CITED FOR OBEDIENCE TO TRAFFIC CONTROL DEVICES AT THIRD AND LINDEN STREETS, OCT. 25.
SCOT ERIC MULLLINIX, AGE 41, OF LITTLESTOWN, WAS CITED FOR OBEDIENCE TO TRAFFIC CONTROL DEVICES AT THIRD AND LINDEN STREETS, OCT. 25.
HOWARD E. KISSINGER, III, AGE 20,OF LANCASTER, WAS CITED FOR OBEDIENCE TO TRAFFIC CONTROL DEVICES AT THIRD AND LINDEN STREETS, OCT 25.
JESSICA MICHELLE ZYGMUNT, AGE 25, OF HANOVER, WAS CITED FOR OBEDIENCE TO TRAFFIC CONTROL DEVICES AT THIRD AND LINDEN STREETS, OCT. 25.
JILLIAN M. SKALLA, AGE 28, OF COLUMBIA, WAS CITED FOR STOP SIGNS AND YIELD SIGNS AT SADIE LANE AND MARKET AVENUE, OCT. 27.
RYAN J. ROACH, AGE 25, OF YORK, WAS CITED FOR FOLLOWING TOO CLOSELY IN THE 300 BLOCK OF NORTH THIRD STREET, OCT. 30,
DOUGLAS CLAIR GARNER, AGE 43, OF COLUMBIA, WAS CITED FOR STOP SIGNS AND YIELD SIGNS AT RIDGE AVENUE AND BETHEL STREET, NOV. 1,
VERLIN Z. SHIRK, AGE 39, OF MANHEIM, WAS CITED FOR UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES IN THE 200 BLOCK OF LINDEN STREET, NOV. 1.
ALEXANDRA MOIRA JONES, AGE 19, OF LANCASTER, WAS CITED FOR OBEDIENCE TO TRAFFIC CONTROL DEVICES AT THIRD AND CHESTNUT STREETS, NOV. 2.