Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A new start, new name to blog

Since I received word this afternoon that the Columbia Register has decided to end publication as of next Thursday Feb.11, I've decided to go back to soething I really enjoyed -- blogging.

I did it about a year ago until the Columbia Ledger folded its doors and still feel that our great town neeeds a way to hear and read about what is going on in our community.

I'd like to start the re-named Tide Talk and name it Columbia Talk and use this venue to let people know what is going on at meetings and troughout the community.

But to do this, I need everyone's help. Send me information on community evets, press releases, including pictures. You can reach me at tides.cln@gmail.com or via my cell at 342-1234. My mailing address is 644 South Ninth St.

I'd like to make this work.

Thanks

No comments: