Monday, August 29, 2011

Live Chat

Folks, I'm planning to hold the first of many live chats on COLUMBIA TALK, on Thursday, Sept.. 1, at 11 a.m.
If this works, it will become a weekly event, at various times and days, I will post how this will take place at a later date how to log into later today.
I ask the comments and questions be kept clean on borough issues, sports, life in general, the election, etc.
Hope you can join me tomorrow at 11 a.m.
If you are unavailable and have a question, send me an email --- tides.cln@gmail.com and I will post them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will not be able to attend but would like the questions of safety and the amount of criminal activity on fifth & union streets addressed along with the trash issueat this same location.Took a walk down that street the other day and encountered 2 different groups of people smoking drugs where are the police?

Anonymous said...

I can never attend at 11 am but I think this is a great idea. We need to get together and chat about the problems to help find a solution. 9pm or later is much better for me. My biggest concern is the trash along the alley next to Stovers and where are the security cameras ? and why can't the security cameras be on a "live web cam " ? - is this a legal issue ? ? thanks for this wonderfull blog and keep up the hard work Barry ! - your's is still the best, hands down !!

Columbia Talk said...

Perhaps 8 o'clockl Nine is close to bedtie for this old fart.