Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Nominate a great athlete

As many of you know I am a member of the selection committee for the Columbia HS Athletic Hall of Fame. This year's induction ceremony will take place on Friday, Oct. 5 when the 2011 District 3 Class A champs take on Pequea Valley. There will be a reception for the new inductees prior to the game in the cafeteria and the actual induction will take place at halftime ...of the football game. Right now we have a list of about 30 individuals/teams we are working with, but we as a a committee think we might be missing either a team, player, coach or contributor to CHS athletics. Feel free to contact me or send me a private message if you know of someone worthy of being added to the list. I will supply you privately with who was nominated, but the list is so long. The deadline is June 22. Thank you. Also if you want to make a financial contribution for our reception and the purchase of plaques to be mounted in the school, I can provide you with that information as well.
My email is tides.cln@gmail.com

No comments: